Opportunities for innovation, in both business and social contexts, are often embedded within everyday lives of people. Mining this information for subsequent design development can potentially drive:
- new experiences that impact brand strategies & development
- sharply differentiated product or service offerings
- opportunities that are latent and can guide future product or service development
- improved usability & hence a far more engaging experience of products or services
- technology & new media interventions that complement & enhance existing experiences
As a multi-disciplinary studio, our approach enables us to engage with a diverse spectrum of design challenges. Our services therefore cut across different domains of human experience and can be broadly classified as:
- User Experience Research: Study of any product or service through the lens of end user experience.
- Product & Service Innovation: Framing new product & service innovations through clearly visualized concepts and project managing design development
- Innovation Workshops: Designing & hosting customized innovation workshops for organizations.